Friday, April 11, 2008

Life Imitating Art

While the most recent episode of How I Met Your Mother was definitely a classic, with it's Doogie Howser inspired tag and all, my favorite part came from Marshall (as always). As he tried to appear he was having a casual conversation he called out random things like, "Here are words! Laughter!" I have no doubt that if I had enough friends who watched this show "Here are words!" would become a phrase I would use frequently when struggling for something to say. Alas.

Anyway, yesterday the Lovebug was pretending to be a one-man band like her idol Olivia. As she danced around with my zills she eventually gave up yelling things like, "Boom! Clank! Bang!" and started yelling, "Loud noise! Loud noise! Loud noise!!!!" She's awesome.

I wonder if it would work on my next date to just say, "Charming banter!!!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.